|In-game Description||Maintenance Stats|
|The Walkie-Talkie is a dated means of communication, but it works.
1 x Bronze Mode character
The Walkie Talkie is your link to other crewmates, via the public chanel and the 3 private chanels of the chat.
It is available to all Bronze character from the beginning, unless they went through the Tutorial (in which case one has to find their hidden talkie). It is replaced by an iTrakie for Gold and Silver players.
If you no longer have your Walkie Talkie, here are some options to communicate:
- The title Communications Officer, being on the bridge, or having status Brainsync give exactly the same effect as holding a Walkie Talkie.
- You can whisper to anyone in the room, provided they have free private chanels.
- If you are Mush (or if the pheromodem is researched), you have access to the secret Mush Chanel
- As a last resort, Post-it notes can be written to communicate
List of attributes
- This item is can become Broken, requiring repairs before it can be used again.
- This item can be broken (rather than destroyed) when exposed to by fire.
- This item grants a passive benefit when held.
- This item is Personal; it can only be seen and interacted with by its owner.
- When examined, this item displays the following text:
- Lets you communicate on the General Channel.