These Alerts show up above the action screen. Each alert has their own icon, and you can hover over each icon for more information.
|Icon||Calm||There are no alerts: Everything is fine and there are no immediate dangers on the ship.|
|Hunters||Hovering over this icon will show the number of enemy ships of all types around the ship.|
|Fire||Hovering over this icon will tell you how many fires are on board, and if someone has reported the fire, who reported it and the location of the fire.|
|Broken Equipment||Hovering over this icon will tell you how many pieces of broken equipment are on board, and if someone has reported the the broken equipment, who reported it and the location of the equipment.|
|Broken Door||Hovering over this icon will tell you how many broken doors are on board, and if someone has reported the the broken doors, who reported it and the location of the doors.|
|Oxygen Low||Less than 8 units of oxygen left.|
|Armor Low||Less than 20 units of armor are left.|
|Gravity Simulator||The Gravity Simulator has broken.|
|MIA||The image of the crew member you lost on the expedition will show up here.|
|No Connection to Sol||Communication with Sol has either not yet been established, or has been interrupted.|
|The crew is seriosly hungry they must find something to eat||All humans crewmates get hungry status.|
Types of Messages
These are immediately posted when the hazards happen. Usually this happens at a cycle change, but anytime a Mush sabotages an equipment, it will shop up instantly too. This can be used to differentiate between sabotage and random events.
- Neron will announce the appearance of hunter ships, with a corresponding hunter alert . Hovering over the alert will let you know how many ships are outside.
- Neron will announce the appearance of Fire, with a corresponding fire alert . Hovering over the alert will let you know how many fires are currently on board.
- Once someone clicks on the fire and reports it, Neron posts another message that includes the reporting person. Now when crew members hover the mouse icon over the fire alert , a pop-up will come up that includes the reporter and the location of the fire. Droids with firefighting upgrades will now help extinguish the fire if they are in the same room.
- Broken Equipment
- Neron will announce when equipment is broken, along with putting a broken equipment alert in the status bar. Most equipment gets a generic message, but some like Oxygen Tanks, Fuel Tanks, and Neron Bios have their own specific messages.
- Once someone clicks on the broken equipment and reports it, Neron posts another message that includes the reporting person's name. Now when crew members hover the mouse icon over the broken equipment alert , a pop-up will come up that includes the reporter and the location of the broken equipment. Droids too will now repair the equipment if they are in the same room.
- Sabotaged Equipment
Neron Does not make announcements for sabotaged equipment. However, once the equipment is found it can be reported like any other broken equipment.
- Connection to Sol Established
- This message is from the initial connection to Sol. Everyone on-board will gain 3 moral points.
- Connection to Sol Lost
- The connection to sol is lost, this time to a random event. When there is no link to sol, the will display in the alert area.
- Rebel Ship Communications
- If contact is established with Sol, starting day 2 Rebel bases will attempt to contact your ship. You will receive the above message when there is a new base contact to decode. Pay attention to which cycle this occurs. The cycle chosen is random and different for each ship, but it will occur during that same cycle each day through day 7 for the duration of a given ship.
Death of a crew member
When a human or mush dies on the ship, Neron will make a post along with reason of death.
- Death by injury
- Death by suicide
- Death by assassination
- Death by asphyxiation
- Last Man Standing
- Death by steel plate
- Dieing in planet event
- Die in fire room damage
Janice and Raluca get special death messages.
Schrödinger gets the following message:
- The completed project is in bold font. The completed project is now listed in the bottom of the page, and a hovering over the image will provide a description of the project.
- The completed Neron project General Patching Up has protected the ship from one of the following: fires, metal plates, electrical overloads, shocks or spontaneous failure.
- Oxygenated Ducts
- The completed Neron project Oxygenated Ducts has prevent loss of Oxygen for that cycle.
Main article: Titles.
- When the Caption changes the heading of the ship, this message will be posted.
- When the engines are engaged and the ship is moving, this message is displayed.
- The Ship has stopped moving.
- Beginning of game messages
- Shower disassembled
- You have completed Pilgred!
- Neron Administrator - The Neron Administrator can make Neron Messages with the /neron tag
- Please ignore the NERON typing errors above: it's you're, not "your".