|Certain well-targeted remarks can have unexpected results.
Victimizer is essentially a "debuff" skill meant to debilitate a Mush suspect you do not want to kill outright. Nevertheless, it is probably most useful for getting some bonus when going after already discovered Mush.
A practical use of this skill would be to facilitate certain Mush tests (as in ruling out covert healing), or to force a likely Mush you are planning to cure to lay low until the serum is ready.
- The "Pariah" status cannot be undone. It remains for as long the Victimizer is alive.
- Only if the Pariah dies, the Victimizer can use the skill again on another target.
- There will be an alert publicly stating the identity of the outcast.
- However, it will only be visible when there are also other alerts. Otherwise the bar will show "Calm" even when there still is a Pariah.
- Mush will not get any glory changes but they can still use this skill.
- Trivia: It is possible to accuse Chun.
- Target: None
- Privacy: Invisible
- Effect: The target gains the Pariah status. All covert actions become secret, -20% accuracy.
- Room Log: