|In-game Description||Maintenance Stats|
|The tracker is like an on-board GPS, it gives you general information on the ship!
1 x Bronze Mode character
The Tracker shows a map of the ship at the bottom-left of the screen, displaying the position of other crewmates. Each character is shown as a pink dot (warning: dots may overlap). However, people on expedition or in space do not appear.
It can be improved with
- Fire Detector: shows rooms on fires
- Defective Piston Sensors: shows broken doors
- Anomaly Detector: shows broken equipment ( )
- Pheromodem: Allows communication the Mush channel.
- Actopy Protocol: shows one color for each character
- Gold and Silver modes: combines with Walkie Talkie to form an iTrakie
List of attributes
- This item is can become Broken, requiring repairs before it can be used again.
- This item can be broken (rather than destroyed) when exposed to by fire.
- This item grants a passive benefit when held.
- This item is Personal; it can only be seen and interacted with by its owner.
- When examined, this item displays the following text:
- Lost in space, in the jungle, in the good old Daedalus ? We've got exactly what you need. Now you can get lost in the mini map..