|You'll never get dirty again when doing your dirty deeds.
1 x Found in Storage
There is no action associated with the apron: you wear it simply by picking it up.
When you are wearing the apron, any action which would otherwise have made you dirty will display the following Private log:
- Disgusting... Fortunately you are wearing your Stainproof Apron...
The apron is most often left in the Laboratory. It is indeed beyond value when using the Research Lab. It is also helpful for the people at the front who need to eat or care the Plants, and do not want to have to do a round-trip to the showers.
It makes the Mush Hunt a lot easier, since this way it is possible for several people to never become dirty. Also, it does not prevent a sporing Mush from becoming dirty.
Holding it for extended period of time may in some circumstances lead to a death sentence, do not forget to drop it after doing the dirty deeds!
List of attributes
- This item is can become Broken, requiring repairs before it can be used again.
- This item can be broken (rather than destroyed) when exposed to by fire.
- This item grants a passive benefit when held.
- When examined, this item displays the following text:
- An old, tired-looking apron bearing the message: "Best engineer of my heart". Nobody knows who brought it, but it is useful...