|In-game Description||Maintenance Stats|
|This armor is recommended on expeditions
1 x Found in Storage
Plastenite Armor protects its wielder from harm sustained by combat damage aboard the ship - but does not protect against other sources of damage (Steel Plates, Room Shaking, hurting yourself etc.), nor does it protect against damage on Expeditions.
- Damage taken during combat is reduced by 1 .
- If you are Mush, reduces shower health penalty by 1 .
List of attributes
- This item is can become Broken, requiring repairs before it can be used again.
- This item can be broken (rather than destroyed) when exposed to by fire.
- This item can be dismantled for parts.
- This item grants a passive benefit when held.
- When examined, this item displays the following text:
- Plastenite armor is made from bio-sensitive latex and highly flexible materials, which make it light, comfortable, and almost invisible. Some find it a little effeminate and compare it to a military version of Spanx control pants. We're guessing that the moulded breastplate doesn't help. Truth is though, you're better off looking ridiculous than dead.