|The mycologist can treat fungal infections in the Medlab or using a Medikit
- It is possible to remove a spore from yourself, not only from a crewmate.
- Even when there is a spore, you can only use this on people who are actually hurt.
- Repeatedly dropping and picking up items can be a cheap solution to this "problem".
- While useful, this skill may not see as much use against the actual Mush as one might think, as the hunt is usually over (one way or the other) by the time healing becomes a common thing.
- The effect is lost when turning Mush. That makes this a dangerous skill to have if there is a Mycoscan and spored humans on the ship, as the Mycologist will be expected (and usually eager) to cure them. Mush should either avoid taking it in the first place, or adapt their tactics at this point.