Aggression is the act of performing Aggressive actions on fellow crewmembers. This may be necessary to destroy unmasked Mush, or to eliminate high priority targets if you ARE a Mush. Aggressive actions often make you dirty. Check here for a list of Weapons and other combat related equipment.
List of Aggressive Actions
- Attacking someone with bare hands -> Kick Off
- Attacking with the knife -> Attack: Knife
- Attacking with a gun ->
- Infecting someone with a spore -> Infect
- Guarding a room or a person -> Guard
- Torturer -> Torture
- Victimizer -> Anthema
- Bacteriophiliac ->
- Demoralize ->
- Nightmarish -> Give Nightmares
- Try not to fight in the room where Ian is.
- Still it takes 1 shooter point to shoot with Ian in room.
- If your target is not Ian, Wrestler and Solid can kick out Ian or his target out of the room.
- Attack when your target is low on AP, or is offline.
- Preparations: pick up a weapon, armor, food or the medikit.
- Prioritize targets based on their skills, health, items etc
- If you can't kill everyone, come up with an excuse why you killed someone
- You have plenty of indirect ways of killing people (moral, expeditions, moving the ship, starting a fire, sabotaging oxygen tanks etc)
- In a situation where your target is online but out of MP, duct tape could be useful.
- Use explosives when there are a lot of targets in the same room
- If you are targeted, run to Ian or where there are lots of other humans
- Call for help before you attack.
- Try not to target other humans.
- If someone else finishes off your target, leave the room beforehand to not get psychological disorders from witnessing death.
You should try to calculate how much damage you can do with your before attacking. For example, if you assume your target has 10, you should expect to need 5 successful unarmed attacks (average 2 damage each) on them. The base attack chance is 60% but increases with every attack. Approximating that every attack has a 75% chance to hit, you probably need to attack them at least 7 or 8 times, costing 1 each time.
Sometimes you get lucky with your shots. There is a small chance that a single shot takes your target down from maximum health to 0.
- Cold Blooded, +3 for every death.
- Crazy Eye, aggressive actions against you cost 2 more (essentially a personal Pacifist effect).
- Creative, 50% chance to get 1 if you fail an action.
- Detached Crewmember, no ill effects for witnessing death.
- Determined, missed attacks increase success chance more rapidly.
- Diplomat, for Ceasefire ability.
- Expert, action success chances increased by 20%.
- Intimidating, spend 1 , target crewmember loses 2 and 4 .
- Shooter, free points for firing weaponry.
- Sneak, 25% unarmed penalty, ignores guards.
- Solid, +1 damage for unarmed attacks.
- Victimizer, -20% accuracy for the pariah.
- Wrestler, +2 damage for unarmed attacks.